HACCP Workshop – International HACCP Alliance (IHA) accredited workshops are offered on the scheduled dates below. All participants that complete the course will achieve an International HACCP Alliance certificate of completion. Soterian Systems workshops comply with all GFSI, FDA, FSMA and USDA requirements for HACCP training. Additionally, each course is SQF, FSSC 22000, BRC, PrimusGFS, GlobalG.A.P., and IFS approved and is a prerequisite for taking GFSI level training. The 2-day workshop focuses on developing a preventative approach for controlling hazards and staying in compliance with new industry, FSMA, and regulatory requirements.
HACCP Workshop: $650 per person (Discounts for early registration)
Course Title: INTRODUCTORY WORKSHOP FOR DEVELOPING AND IMPLEMENTING HACCP PLANS Course Agenda
April 2-3, 2018 DENVER, CO REGISTER HERE (Early Bird Pricing of $595 through 2/28/2018)
All courses include coffee, tea, water, course materials, and IHA accredited Certificate of Completion.
For more information, please contact Soterian Systems directly at 303.593.2757 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Payments and Discounts:
- Payment of $650 is due in full at the time of registration
- You may substitute another person if you are unable to attend the class. Please notify us at least one day prior to the start of your scheduled class
- You may reschedule prior to 15 days before your class date at no charge
- If you would like to reschedule 14 days or less prior to your class date, there will be a $50 rescheduling fee
Cancellations and Refunds:
- Cancellations made 30 days or more before the scheduled class date will receive a full refund
- Cancellations made between 15 and 29 days before the scheduled class date will receive an 85% refund.
- Cancellations within 15 days of the scheduled class date will not receive a refund.
- Any cancellations that affect the group discount rates will be refunded according to both the discount and cancellation policies
- Soterian Systems reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course with at least one week’s notice to the customer. Should the course be canceled or rescheduled, customers have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund
Soterian Systems’ liability is limited to the course fee less any applied discounts